We’re looking for an artist capable of developing graphic layouts, branding, and multimedia elements. Design responsibilities include conceptualization and design of series art, branding, apparel, posters, booklets, and other print or digital work to communicate the mission of this organization.
- Maintain brand standards for the organization, its ministries, and other campuses
- Conceptualize graphics for the organizaton's ministries and programs
- Develop layout templates for weekly print projects, recurring programs, and annual giving campaigns
- Posters, worship bulletin, fliers, workbooks, annual reports, devotionals, etc.
- Provide web and social graphics for use by Digital Content Coordinator and other ministries
- Adhere to timelines as assigned by Project Manager
- Print and assemble in-house print materials as needed
- Organize and manage online assets library
- Develop mood boards as needed
- providing a portfolio (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.