Are you looking for the next steps in your career? Take that first one by applying to be a Customer Service Representative. If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping loyal customers happy, this opportunity is perfect for you! The ideal candidate has previous experience as a customer service representative or experience in a warehouse.
- Plan, allocate, pick, manifest, and close daily waves of orders.
- Understand and utilize system screens to monitor and move workload through the system.
- Work closely with operations to identify and eliminate overages, shorts and damages causing inventory issues.
- Manage the scheduling of inbound carriers and the outbound shipping schedule by updating appropriate communication methods.
- Generate and utilize system reports and audit sheets to evaluate the shift progress.
- Communicate directly with the carrier(s) to insure seamless physical and systematic transactions.
- Oversee exchange of parcel shipments from shipping dock to carrier¿s truck.
- Resolve data transmission failures/errors with customer¿s IT and procurement teams.
- Interface with IT contacts in event of system-related barriers.
- Insure complete communication for turn of shift.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- Customer Service
- Basic Software Skills
- Active Listening
- communication skills
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 2:30 PM - 11 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.