Do you have experience in administrative work? Are you experienced and or certified in the Human Resources field?
You can use both of those skills in this Human Resources Admin position.
We are currently recruiting for an opportunity at a leading non-clinical healthcare firm. This position would require you to work in an office-environment with a socially-distanced team of Human Resources associates.
Responsibilities of a HR Admin:
- Close monitoring of HIPAA compliance documents and confidential information, such as: Offer Letters, I9 documents (Driver's Licenses, Passports, Social Security Cards, etc).
- Conduct pre-screen phone appointments with qualified warehouse, operations and office personnel;
- Schedule and coordinate interviews (in-person or virtual) for department managers and HR Management team;
- Conduct regular, often weekly, orientations for new hires and personnel in the office and warehouse;
- Understanding of FDA requirements in a warehouse and production setting;
- Consistently monitor and survey warehouse personnel's habits, documenting incidents and evaluations into HRIS system;
- Great, bubbly and upbeat personality
Qualifications for the HR Admin opportunity:
- 2 + years of qualified Administrative Assistant experience, including previously supporting 3, or more executives or team members
- Experience managing and scheduling appointments, having transparent communication with directors and management and support personnel;
- Previous HR Assistant or equivalent experience is a PLUS
- Experience navigating and juggling multiple priorities throughout a provided workday.
Interested candidates, please apply to this job posting or send attached resumes to the email, Ron.email@example.com for immediate consideration for this role! Thanks and good luck!
- HR Admin experience who can show tact and diplomacy regarding confidential employee information
- Will be required to complete general HR tasks but may take on other projects as needed
- This role is a temporary position with an open-ended duration
- We’d like to move as quickly as possible
- The position is office-based with no remote capability
- Conflict Resolution
- Handling Confidential Information
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.