Interested in pursuing a career in Austin's fast-growing & competitive Medical Field? Randstad is looking for Customer Service Representatives for a client location in South East Austin.
- Start Date: June 8th
- Type: Temp to Hire
- Must have good Job Tenure.
- Pay: $15
For immediate consideration, Click apply! and email resume to Janet.Alcantar@RandstadUSA.Com
- Provides callers with an unbiased presentation of enrollment options to assist customers
with enrollment into a Medicaid Managed Care or CHIP plan.
- Answers customer questions including but not limited to items regarding available
providers and enrollment processes in a prompt, courteous, and concise manner.
- Practices active listening in order to identify and address each caller’s concerns., Fully
understands the issue and then provides appropriate resolution or appropriate direction for next
- Customer Service (1 year of experience is required)
- Basic Software Skills
- Call Center Support
- Typing Skills
- Active Listening
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.