Answer customer calls and provide a positive customer experience in a prompt and professional manner. Calls include selling Mediacom services, resolving billing concerns, troubleshooting service issues and scheduling service and installation appointments.
8am-6:30 (hours flex)
*background check/drug screening required
- Interact with customers by telephone, as well as e-mail, mail and fax.
- Answer customer inquiries and solve problems regarding billing, services, and products.
- Assess customer needs and interests in order to present Mediacom products and services.
- Utilize appropriate sales and retention guidelines to properly process customer requests to add or disconnect services.
- Exceed or maintain minimum sales ,quality and productivity standards.
- Demonstrate courtesy and patience in customer relations.
- Troubleshoot basic service issues and schedule on site service calls when necessary.
- Receive and process customer payments.
The essential functions of this role include:
- Customer Service
- Active Listening
- Telephone Etiquette
- Typing Skills
- Basic Software Skills
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 6:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.