Randstad has an exciting opportunity in the Hopkins/St. Paul area for experienced Loan Processors looking for a new opportunity. This is a contract to hire role with an amazing and well respected financial instituion. If you are interseted in this role, please do not hesitate to apply today as this position will fill quickly!
1. Orders all items necessary for loan file, i.e., insurance, flood certificates, good standings, title policies if necessary.
2. Writes correspondence letters to SBA, borrowers, escrows/attorneys, title companies, insurance companies, etc.
3. Works closely with title and attorneys and escrow companies to close deals efficiently and timely.
4. Reviews preliminary title reports/title commitments.
5. Orders all closing documents including construction documents when necessary.
6. Prepares loan files for funding and boarding.
7. Continually follows-up with Business Developments Officers to ensure clean and efficient loan closings.
8. Follows-up with loan officers regarding completeness of loan conditions.
9. Coordinates multiple files for closing concurrently, or within a short period of time.
- Loan Processing (3 years of experience is preferred)
- SBA Loans (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.