Do you have customer service or call center experience and have a passion to help others? Interested in working for a company that offers weekly pay, health insurance and opportunity for a bonus? Then look no further... we have the right position for you and we'd like to speak with you TODAY!
Must have open availability; the company is open Monday-Friday from 8am-6pm.Your shift will be 40 hours between this time frame. They are also closed all government holidays and weekends! Conversion Bonus up to $500 if offered a permanent position with our client as early as 90 days!! Spanish speaking reps are encouraged to apply!
- Responding to telephone inquiries and complaints using standard scripts and procedures
- Gathering information, researching/resolving inquiries and logging customer calls
- Communicating appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner
- Informing customers about services available and assessing customer need
- Maintaining customer records by updating account information
- Resolving product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Customer Service
- Basic Software Skills
- Telephone Etiquette
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.