Randstad is working with a client in Brandon seeking immediate Customer Service representatives. At least 1 years of customer service type experience that is between 2018-2020 will be considered.
Pay: 14/hour. Your schedule will fall between 8am-7pm Monday-Friday and WILL have weekend and OT availability as business goes back to normal or picks up. If you can work a shift between 8am-7pm or weekends this role is not a fit. This client is requiring your flexibility and ability to do so.
- Handle large volume of inbound calls from customers around billing, account information and or updates on their shipping.
- You will handle credits and billing review with the customers as needed.
- This role will handle about 80-100+ calls per day
- Computer skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Previous call center customer service within the last 1+ years to qualify within the last 2 years.
The essential functions of this role include:
- Customer Service
- Active Listening
- Telephone Etiquette
- Typing Skills
- Adapting to Change
- Call Center Support (3 years of experience is required)
- call center experience 2 years (2 years of experience is required)
- CRM (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.