Randstad is currently recruiting for a well established and growing healthcare firm in the West Knoxville area that is seeking experienced Accounts Receivable Specialist. Candidates for this position will have experience in A/R in a fast paced healthcare setting. High School Diploma required. - ICD 10 and Excel - 2+ years experience working in Accounts Receivable in a healthcare setting. - Experience with insurance companies is a plus. - Must have effective communication skills both verbal and written. - Must have experience working with confidential information. - Must be able to work in a fast paced team oriented environment.
Comply with regulatory billing regulations and policies.
- Follow up with payers, patients, and other appropriate parties to collect payments and due balances.
- Identify and report payer issues with regards to rejection trends, denials, and changes in payment.
- Follow up and complete tasks on pending accounts and settlements.
- Make outbound calls to verify patient and insurance information.
- Communicate effectively to appropriate parties.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Accounts Receivable
- Health Insurance Policies
- Medical Terminology
- Practice Management Software
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.