Are you an experienced Pharmacy Technician who also has call center experience? If so, we have an amazing opportunity in SE Portland with one of our national business partners. This is an amazing opportunity to get to work ASAP and help your fellow community members at the same time. Apply today as these positions will fill fast.
As a pharmacy tech you will be processing orders and prescriptions at high volumes over the phone, therefore we are looking for candidates who MUST HAVE call center/customer service experience, a current and up to date Pharmacy Technician's license and computer proficiency/data entry experience.
- Pharmacy Technician will be responsible for data entry, third party exceptions, member outreach, and prescriber outreach, ensuring all service expectations are met.
- Pharmacy Technician will process the referral images, attach it to patient in the system.
- Perform intake prep and enter patient information and insurance into patient profile.
- Communicate with patients, doctor's offices and insurance companies
- Call Center Support (1 year of experience is required)
- Pharmacy Technician (1 year of experience is required)
- Customer Service
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 9 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.