Randstad is looking for an accounting clerk to work in Braintree, MA for a prestigious financial services company in a long-term temporary position. Do you have experience in general accounting work? Are you knowledgeable in the financial services field? You can use both of those skills in this Associate Accounting Clerk position.
Here's what a "day in the life" would look like in this role:
- Perform 10-key data entry.
- Entering contributions, entering checks and paperwork in the system utilizing an Access database.
- Will be reconciling and balancing totals at the end of the day. Need to be able to pick up concepts quickly.
- You will also handle routine clerical accounting functions such as accounts payable, sorting and logging incoming checks, and responding to check requests.
- Duties will include preparing journal entries to clear reconciliation and suspense items, follow-up on researched items, and maintaining statistical information on accounts.
- 10-key data entry (3 years of experience is required)
- financial reconciliation (3 years of experience is required)
- general accounting (3 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft Office (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.