Do you enjoy making a positive change in people lives? If you are patient, compassionate and empathetic this is perfect for you!
A premier nonprofit provider dedicated to improving the overall well-being and functioning of vulnerable kids is in need of a Child Care Counselor to join the team. This company wants to bring on an individual who is looking for a stable long lasting opportunity as keeping the kids surrounded with familiar faces highly important.
This company offers excellent benefits package and opportunities for carrier growth and promotions.
- Supervise and protect children individually and in groups at all times
- Help children acquire socially acceptable habits of behavior, appearance and develop improved personal relationships
- Help each child relate to the group and to handle individual problems
- Be involved in the social skills training of each resident
- Display maturity, emotional security, and temperament to care for children and adolescent residents
- Exhibit good judgment and ability to get along with other staff members
- Be able to give residents individual understanding and affection
The essential functions of this role include:
- standing for 4 hours at one time
- working weekends
- Active Listening
- Patient Care Coordination
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 10 AM - 7 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.