There are industries that are continuing to grow during this pandemic, and we are looking for someone that wants to join this growing team. Someone that is experienced working in a sales support role is a requirement, and that kind of experience is a true asset to the role.
In this role you will:
- Manage parts and invoicing for a large portfolio of service requests
- Answer incoming calls and provide timely and effective follow up
- Ensure requests are completed on schedule
- Resolve service needs and run weekly reports for management
- Maintain records and databases
- Data entry
- Provide Administrative support to various departments as required
- Organizational Skills (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Inventory Auditing (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Compliance Requirements (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Administrative Duties (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.