Are you looking for the steps in your Customer Service Career. Take the next step and if you are a fluent in German with Customer Service Experience this may be a great opportunity for you! We are looking for indivdual with a postive, professional demanor that understands the importance of making and keeping loyal customers happy. The ideal candiate would be fluent in German as well as have at least 3 years in the customer service field.
*Must Be Fluent in German*
- Must have experience in the Customer Service/Call Center avenue
- Take Orders via email, EDI and Phone
- Enter Orders into the ERP System
- Check Order entry for Accuracy on Customer PO
- Inform customer about any discontinued items as well as expected delivery dates
- Work with warehouse to resolve variances between original order and actual pick sheet
- Depending on agreement with customer, enter shipping charges to invoice
- Obtains additional information as necessary from a variety of sources
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Provide weekly reports to management and customers.
- Fluent In German (5 years of experience is required)
- ERP (3 years of experience is required)
- Call Center Support (3 years of experience is required)
- Order Entry (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.