Ready to let your ambition thrive? We are looking for a candidate with previous leadership experience within a fast-paced manufacturing environment. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the production of quality products through production, operations, and manufacturing. This is a management position with hands-on responsibility and accountability for daily production flow and bottom-line results.
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers¿ expectations
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results
- Share a trusting relationship with workgroup and recruit, manage and develop plant staff
- Collect and analyze data to find places of waste or overtime
- Commit to plant safety procedures
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets
- Address employees' issues or grievances
- Influence and learn from below
- Stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working weekends
- Line Management
- communication skills
- Materials Management
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.