Do you have experience in AP? Are you knowledgeable with AP processes and have experience with SAP? You can use both of those skills in this AP Temp position. We are currently recruiting for an AP Temp for a large wine label printing production facility in Napa, CA. It is a office and administrative environment with a team-oriented team.
Large wine label printing company is seeking an AP Temp for their Napa, CA location.
Flexible work hours: 8am-4:30pm or 8:30am-5pm
Assignment Duration: Minimum 2-month to Max 5-month temp
Pay: $20/hr.-$21/hr. range depending on experience
- Technical – AP: Process AP invoices into the system daily, understanding the different process requirements for different types of vendor invoices. Understand standard AP coding procedures and process invoices accordingly. Work with plant personnel and the Plant Controller to solve AP questions.
- File Management: Maintain AP/Vendor files, be able to research AP questions regarding payment status.
- Process Compliance: Comply with all internal controls related to AP processing with zero compliance issues.
- Safety: Support a culture focused on a safe work environment.
- Culture: Model the Corporate Values and Principles.
- System: SAP knowledge preferable.
- SAP (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Accounts Payable (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.