Do you have experience in billing? Are you knowledgeable in the Accounting field? You can use both of those skills in this Billing Specialist position. We are currently recruiting for a Billing Specialist which is an opportunity at a leading wine label printing company. It is an office and administrative environment where experience with MS Word, Excel, Outlook and ERP and SAP systems are needed.
- Daily customer billing accurately and timely
- Ensure billing information flows accurately between various IT systems
- Issue Credit Memos
- New Customer setup
- Maintaining customer master files, document fillings etc.
- Proper record keeping of all transactions
- Detailed oriented and organized with ability to multi-task
- Possess strong organizations and time management skills
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook as well as an ERP system. SAP preferred but not required.
- accounting (2 years of experience is preferred)
- billing (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.