We are looking for a detail-oriented Quality Inspector to be in charge of all quality assurance activities. The Quality Inspector's responsibilities include developing and implementing quality assurance policies, conducting tests and inspections, identifying production, process, or product issues, and presenting solutions.
To be successful as a Quality Inspector you should be incredibly thorough and able to help our company maintain the highest quality standards.
- Performing routine inspections and quality tests.
- Identifying and resolving workflow and production issues.
- Ensuring that standards and safety regulations are observed.
- Addressing and discussing issues and proposed solutions with superiors.
- Documenting quality assurance activities and creating audit reports.
- Making recommendations for improvement.
- Work to foster an environment that motivates a diverse team to fully use its capabilities in achieving desired business results.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Analytical Thinking
- Quality Assurance (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Data Collection (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 6 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.