As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the Des Moines market. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We supply prestigious companies in the Des Moines area with job seekers like you to achieve their business goals. If you're looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others' lives, we have the ideal position for you!
- reviewing loan disbursement requests
- processing disbursements
- preparing loan demands and reconveyances
- maintaining loan and disbursement files
- responding to routine customer inquiries
- coding and renewal processing
- preparing and submitting documents, data and records according to department procedures and government regulations
- handling payments for hazard insurance premiums, property taxes and other special transactions.
- 6+ months administrative experience or customer service
- Administrative Duties (1 year of experience is required)
- Customer Service (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.