We are on the hunt for a talented and reliable Maintenance Technician to join our maintenance department. In this position, your chief responsibility is to preserve the excellent condition and functionality of our business premises. Your duties will include conducting quality assessments, scheduling repairs, maintaining inventory, and developing preventative maintenance procedures.
Our ideal candidate will be a jack-of-all-trades, with in-depth knowledge of maintenance procedures, hydraulic systems, and basic tools and appliances. To excel in this position, you must be an outstanding problem-solver with exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- troubleshooting, repair and replacement of machines and components.
- Planning , Preventative Maintenance, and maintenance documentation.
- This position will also support projects involving equipment, utilities and/or facilities.
- Reaches across boundaries, cross-functionally, to achieve successful results.
- Applies sound maintenance and technical skills to provide superior maintenance support to the plant.
- The position has additional responsibilities to provide support in maintenance of plant utilities and facility.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working weekends
- Mechanical Maintenance (2 years of experience is required)
- General Maintenance (3 years of experience is required)
- Interpersonal Skills (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 6 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.