Randstad on West End is looking to add quality administrative support candidates to the Licensing Department of a corporate retail client of ours in the Goodlettsville, TN area. The position is Monday-Friday 8am-5pm and pays $14/hr. It is a long term temporary assignment and they are looking to get someone started quickly. There is a background check required for this role. If you are interested in the position please submit your resume to the posting and we will send you a request to interview if you match the experience that our client is looking for. Make sure all related experience is showcased on your resume. Thank you.
- Researches, coordinates, prepares, processes and remits assigned license applications and payments for initial licensing and renewals. This information including but not limited to, fingerprints, E-911 verification, background checks, Officer and field PII, redacting leases, aerial site plans and surveys, and coordinating with attorneys. Processes assigned property tax payments in the property tax system.
- Assists with maintenance of various licensing and property tax databases to account for all license jurisdictions, applications and property tax payments.
- Reviews license and property tax payments for accuracy of charges based on historical and/or third party data.
- Researches and resolves license and property tax notices and issues.
- Coordinates and advises Field Operations on required licenses for new and relocating stores.
- Assists with or participates in special projects and other assignments as needed or required.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Analytical Thinking
- Verbal Communication
- communication skills
- Microsoft Office
- Data Entry (2 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft Excel
- Administrative Duties
- Clerical Work
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.