One of our top manufacturing clients in Delaware County, PA is seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative to join their team! You will be resposible for respondig to customer requests via email and phone, entering customer orders, communicationg with multiple departments, and providing updates to customers.
-- Processing orders in SAP
- Confirming Purchase Orders from customers
- Communicating with logistics department for shipments domestic
- Ensuring customs paperwork is together and able to clear at port
- Communicating to customers on time about shipments through to delivery
- Answering all client questions and complaints
- Customer Service
- Telephone Etiquette
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.