Do you like working a set schedule and getting a weekly paycheck?
We are looking for associates to assist with quality indexing, scanning and documenting of files for a large document management company in Livermore, CA. This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment assisting with identifying product problems and working as part of a team.
- Monday - Friday, 4:45 AM - 1:15 PM, 40 hours/wk
- Weekly Pay to your elected payroll method
- $14 / Hour
Responsibilities of the File Clerk:
- Scanning of documents into a high-speed and capacity document scanner.
- Continually feed document scanner and remove damaged pages, jams and troubleshoot, as needed.
- Quality Control/Management: Review and confirm the quality of the scanned image.
- Release scanned confidential information to customers in a timely manner and in accordance with confidentiality laws and regulations.
Requirements for the File Clerk position:
- 1 + year of File Clerk, Administrative Assistant and support experience
- Eager, professional and driven mentality
- Ability to pass a Drug Screening and Background Check
If interested, please email me at Ron.Megeath@randstadusa.com.
1. Scanning – Prepped cartons are moved (one at a time) to scanner positions. The employee loads sheets into one of various types of scanners for processing and returns sheets to the box in the same order as received. Depending on the source material, sheets may be fed into scanners one at a time or in small batches. This is primarily a seated task but feeding scanners may be while standing, 20% of position as a whole.
2. Quality – Confirms accuracy of scanned documents. This is primarily a seated task, 10% of position as a whole.
3. Release/Index – Documentation of files and release of scanned material to customer. This is primarily a seated task, 10% of position as a whole.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 20lbs
- Filing (1 year of experience is required)
- Scanning (1 year of experience is required)
- Document Management/Control
- Data Entry
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 4:30 AM - 1:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.