Do you have experience in administrative work? Are you knowledgeable in the bookeeping field? You can use both of those skills in this Administrative Assistant position. We are currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant with Bookeeping opportunity. We're looking for a highly organized, energetic and flexible individual who enjoys a fast-paced environment.
- Keeping and managing records of financial transactions for group companies; and general clerical and project based work.
- Verify, allocate, and post details of business transactions and otherwise manage the books of accounts in journals or computer files from documents.
- Prepare daily gross revenue and sales reports and weekly cash balance reports.
- Maintain historical records by filing documents.
- Prepare financial reports for group companies.
- General office support.
- Assist in certain areas of sales.
- Customer service support.
- Posting payments.
- Process credit card payments.
- Oral Communication
- Handling Confidential Information
- Web Conferencing
- Creating Presentations
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
- Scheduling Appointments
- Detail Oriented
- Working Independently
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.