Are you a dedicated, caring healthcare professional who has the innate desire to make a difference in the lives of others? If so, you just might be the ideal candidate for a Residential Program Manager position.
The Residential Program Manager is an integral part of the services provided within group homes each and everyday. A successful Residential Program Manager will have a passion to lead and achieve the highest possible standards in meeting the needs of individuals and their families. As Residential Program Manager, you will directly supervise Residential Supervisors in planning and coordinating services designed to: teach individuals life skills necessary to establish and maintain their homes (ex: shopping, meal preparation, cleaning), increase individuals' participation in social and community based activities, increase individuals' range of socially appropriate behaviors and habits to increase acceptance and integration in the community at large, assist individuals in maintaining acceptable hygiene standards, maintain controls for addressing individuals' health and medical needs.
- Planning, supervising and coordinating the work of Residential Supervisors. Effectively communicate and support the organizations mission, vision and values
- Ensuring safety compliance for residents residing within the residential settings and the Direct Support Professionals who work there
- Utilizing effective interpersonal, counseling and negotiation skills to handle sensitive issues with families, staff and outside agencies
- Monitoring and ensuring that activities, both inside and outside of the home, comply with State and Federal regulations and Agency and Program specific policies and procedures
- Preparing and submitting all required reports, statistics and quality assurance functions to verify program services are in accordance with agency and departmental Quality Assurance, Corporate Compliance and HIPAA policies and procedures
- Reviewing all general events and incidents as well as developing systems to ensure the health and safety of residents at residential site
The essential functions of this role include:
- Safety Compliance
- Incident Reporting
- Supervising (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Manager
Working hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.