Are you a friendly and motivated individual who loves working in a fast paced environment? If so, we are looking for a multifaceted individual who can successfully multi-task the day to day responsibilities of a customer service representative supporting a warehouse, sales and accounting team!
- Answer incoming customer calls concerning billing issues, product quality issues, service questions and general customer concerns
- Edit orders, scan invoices, check paperwork before close of the day
- Set up new customers in ERP
- Support sales team with the operational procedures; Order Confirmations, Invoices, Quote Requests, CRM, Follow Up Calls
- Distribute mail
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical
- Support accounting department
- A/R (enter payments, collections, credit card Statement reconciliation, deposits, petty cash reconciliation
- Post customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Payables (match invoices with PO’s, enter vendors invoices, pay vendors, filing, consolidating credit card statements with vendors, post in the system vendor invoices
- Back order releases, support purchasing department with inventory adjustments
- Customer Service
- Active Listening
- Telephone Etiquette
- Interpersonal Sensitivity
- Typing Skills
- Basic Software Skills
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.