Does the idea of an open, challenging, and collaborative environment put a smile on your face? A local company is looking for customer service representatives to join the Customer Care team. The Customer Care Support Specialist will take inbound and make outbound calls for a variety of customer and partner-related issues.
*Apply premiums to policies
* Assist agents and clients with service requests and questions by phone and email
*Processing change requests
*Collect premium payments
- Microsoft Office
- Telephone Etiquette (1 year of experience is required)
- Data Entry (1 year of experience is required)
- Customer Service (1 year of experience is required)
- Collecting payments
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.