Do you have experience in administrative work? Are you knowledgeable in the Distribution field? You can use both of those skills in this Administrative Assistant position.
We are currently recruiting for a Logistics Admin Assistant opportunity at leading manufacturer.
The typical shift for this role is Sunday - Wednesday, 5am - 4pm.
Apply today as this position will fill fast!!!
- Perform all duties in the shipping/receiving office including customer service with truck drivers
- Accurately process shipping paperwork
- Dispatch work to the warehouse floor
- Extensive use of Outlook communicating with all levels of the organization
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Dispatching (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Distribution Admin Tasks (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Excel (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Data Entry
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 5 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.