Are you passionate about customer service? Do you like connecting with people to help them find the right solution to their problem? Randstad is currently recruiting for collections specialists in the Greenville/Spartanburg, SC area. This opportunity will start as a work from home opportunity and as the year progresses will transition to an in office position. Starting pay is $15.00/hr. Different shifts available with working hours that range from 8am to 10pm. This is a great temp to perm opportunity!
- Utilize different communications styles to remain confident and composed when interacting with clients due to the sensitive nature of collection conversations
- Utilize different debt management counseling approaches to provide the right information and options to customers
- Problem solve to suggest modifications to the overall process based on feedback from customer calls
- Understand the different types of loan products available to customer: such as, mortgages, HELOCs, lines of credit, vehicle loans, etc. and partner with customer for the best course of action
- Ability to multi-task while handling up to 100 inbound/outbound calls per day, while maintaining 100% accuracy in your documentation
The essential functions of this role include:
- Verbal Communication
- communication skills
- Microsoft Office
- Collections (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 2 PM - 10 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.