Would you say you have experience providing world class customer service and collections? We have a local Cleveland, TN company that is in need of someone with your expertise. This is a high volume and fast paced environment where you will be working off of a computer screen and headset, and will be required to multi-task efficiently. You will follow up with customers via phone, email and fax to retrieve any necessary information.
A resume is required in order to be considered for this position.
- Calling clients with past due balances
- Setting up payment plans
- Going over various options to get clients out of collections process
- Exercising customer service skills
- Investigate previous data
- Resolve billing issue
- Applying payments to accounts
- Taking actions to encourage timely payments by clients
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 3 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Customer Service (1 year of experience is required)
- Telephone Etiquette (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Compliance Requirements (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Typing Skills (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 9 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.