Do you have experience in Medical Billing? Are you knowledgeable in the healthcare field? You can use both of those skills in this Medical Billing position.
We are currently recruiting for an medical billing opportunity at leading healthcare company. Currently the position is contract. Will start at home and then tranisiton to the office. The office is located in the East End of Louisville.
- Assists with coverage for insurance verification and admissions
- Works with Patient Benefits Representative to ensure proper authorization and/or resolve authorization issues
- Reviews status changes for accuracy and completeness and makes updates
- Follows up and analyzes outstanding patient accounts and resolves account
- Physician Billing
- Medical Software
- Medical Terminology
- Claims Processing
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.