Does the idea of an open, challenging and collaborative environment put a smile on your face? A major Banking institution is looking for a Mortgage Processor to join the Finance team. Mortgage Processors will work closely with loan applicants and interview them personally. They will need excellent communicative and interpersonal skills to be successful in the position.
• Perform a general evaluation of an application (financial documents, mortgage type etc.)
• Help clients choose the most appropriate mortgage • Gather all important data from clients (assets, debts etc.)
• Verify information and references by contacting the right sources
• Correct mistakes and investigate inconsistencies • Submit completed loan files for appraisal
• Act as point of contact between loan officers, underwriters and clients
• Conduct a final review of the file before closing.Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Skills:
• Excellent mathematical and statistical aptitude.
• Analytical mindset.
- Data Entry
- Mortgage Processing
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.