Small company feel backed by large company offerings including competitive compesantion and benefits is looking for a full time direct hire Buyer in their Montgomeryville location! This is an excellent opportuntity to join a great team in the scientific and imaging field. The primary responsibility of this position is to manage all aspects of the purchasing functions as well as support the office as needed!
- Performs all procurement functions including purchasing, interface with accounts payable, costing, planning, materials management, import/export management and coordination with shipping/receiving
- Handles procurement categories such as office supplies, facility and medical supplies and hazardous chemicals/gases
- Manages invoices for accounts payable and rectifies for discrepancies
- Tracks open Purchase Orders to ensure on-time delivery and expedites as necessary
- Manages credit invoices for return and rejected materials, sends out for calibration and plans/ensures their return
- Checks for and corrects any drawing mistakes before procurement
- Coordinate with planning to plan and procure standard product material by history, forecast and safety stock
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.