Does the idea of an open, challenging and collaborative environment put a smile on your face? A major company is looking for customer service representatives to join the Customer Care team. The Customer Care Support Specialist will take inbound and make outbound calls for a variety of customer and partner related issues.
- Answer inbound calls to provide assistance to members, providers, and/or healthcare personnel regarding coordination of care, enrollment, benefits, or claims within defined business guidelines.
- Facilitate cross functional communication to all groups
- Confirm requests are fully resolved and all questions are answered, ensuring member satisfaction.
The essential functions of this role include:
- Customer Service
- Active Listening
- Telephone Etiquette
- Interpersonal Sensitivity
- Typing Skills
- Basic Software Skills
- Adapting to Change
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 11 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.