Looking to make an impact in an established (50+ year) organization, projected to have their biggest year yet? Is a positive and inclusive company culture at the top of your 'must have' list in your next position?
A Denver headquartered Consumer Packaged Goods organization is seeking a Senior Accountant to join their rapidly growing organization. The perfect candidate will understand full cycle accounting, have a general understanding of GAAP accounting, and a mix of public accounting and industry experience.
This is a really exciting opportunity to come into a smaller, tight-knit team...and leave a lasting mark in the implementation and improvement of processes. If you're looking for the company you'll want to be at until you retire, this is the one!
- Perform advanced accounting functions
- Heavy focus on Trade Deductions
- Manage subsidiary general ledgers
- Prepare operating and financial reports
- Prepare financial statements
- Perform advanced financial analyses
- Assist with workload transactions, adjustments, and integration
- Assist in SOP improvement and implementation
- Assist with special projects as assigned
- Assist with audits
- Trade Deductions
- Public Accounting (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Analytical Thinking
- GL Entries
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.