Bring your maintenance management experience to this well-established property management firm and make an impact immediately! We are looking for an experienced maintenance department manager in the real estate industry who has extensive knowledge in plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and painting. The ideal candidate is skilled in each trade and has the administrative and management skills to supervise over 20 employees. If this is you, please apply today!
Supervise Maintenance Department employees, (approx. 4 office employees and 25 field employees):
- Prepare scopes of work and plans of action for Work Orders;
- Assign Work Orders to Maintenance Department employees;
- Follow-up regarding the status of Work Orders assigned to Maintenance Department employees, until completion.
- Inspect Work Orders completed by Maintenance Department employees for quality workmanship, compliance, and safety, among other things.
Supervise Company vendors and suppliers:
- Secure and manage business relationships with vendors and suppliers;
- Prepare scopes of work for proposals;
- Request proposals for Work Orders and Purchase Orders
- Purchasing and distribution of materials and equipment
- Inspect work completed by vendors for quality workmanship, compliance, and safety, among other things.
- real estate (10 years of experience is preferred)
- Supervising (5 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft Office
- rough and finish
- Years of experience: 7 years
- Experience level:Manager
Working hours: 8 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.