Does the idea of an open, challenging and collaborative environment put a smile on your face?
Our Mortgage Banking client in Thousand Oaks, CA is looking for qualified people to join their fast paced world of Mortgage Loan Review. Our client is a leader in Correspondent Lending and wants you to join their team. If you have a solid understanding of loan program fee requirements as well as current regulatory terminology and know what a good loan package consist of then read on for more details about the responsibilities.
You can expect weekly pay, employee perks, and full benefits in this role.
The Loan Review Specialist 2 is responsible for the pre-purchase review of Conventional, Non-Conforming, FHA, and VA loan files to ensure file contains the designated set of documentation using the following:
- Ensure the file contains all required documentation and meets acceptable compliance (TRID and RESPA) standards and complies with established guidelines
- Using inventory checklist to ensure loan files are complete and accurate
- Accurately reviewing loan documentation and collateral files
- Verifying accuracy of data between documents and systems
- Achieve a minimum of 95% Productivity, 85% Quality, 90% completion within SLA
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- Loan Document Review (2 years of experience is required)
- TRID (2 years of experience is required)
- RESPA (2 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft Office
- Loan Processing (2 years of experience is required)
- Problem Solving
- detail oriented
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.