Are you a multi-tasker who excels in a deadline driven environment? Do people consider you to be detail oriented with the ability to analyze information from a high perspective?
Randstad is seeking a sharp and qualified team member to join a growing company in the Birmingham metro area. This company offers excellent benefits and the ability to move up in your career. If you're ready to step into a future opportunity, email your resume over now.
- Prepare the preparation of balance sheet accounts including cash, deposits, prepaid and other assets, fixed assets, accruals and other liabilities
- Prepare journal entries and review income statement accounts
- Perform routine tasks such as accounting for and paying 1099 while maintaining account for the Company’s tax and other filings
- Accounting Coursework (3 years of experience is required)
- communication skills
- Analytical Thinking
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.