Would you say you have experience providing world class customer service? We have a local applinance delivery company that is in need of someone with your expertise in dispatching. This is a high volume and fast paced environment where you will be working 3rd shift and will be required to multi-task efficiently. You will follow up with customers via phone, email and fax to retrieve any necessary information and scheduling deliveries.
- Operate and manage a multi-line telephone console system
- Respond to queries related to products and deliveries
- Use the radio, phone or computer to direct crews and other field units to the appropriate sites
- Prioritize and organize calls according to urgency
- Supervise the route and status of field units to prioritize their daily schedule
- Maintain and update call logs, call records and other important documentation
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Scheduling Appointments (3 years of experience is required)
- Follow-up (3 years of experience is required)
- logistics (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 11 PM - 7 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.