We are looking for a self-driven and competent Collection Specialist to join our team! As a Collection Specialist at our company, your main responsibility will be to contact clients and collect missed and outstanding payments.
This position will be contract for 6 months and located in the East End of Louisville.
The collection Specialist job description should contain the following duties and responsibilities:
- Monitor accounts on a daily basis
- Identify outstanding account receivables
- Investigate historical data for debts and bills
- Take actions in order to encourage timely payments
- Process payments and refunds
- Resolve billing issues
- Resolve customer credit issues
- Contact clients and discuss their overdue payments
- Update account status records
- Prepare and present reports on collection activities and progress
- Collections (2 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft Office (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.