Insurance Agency in Columbus, OH looking for a talented, motivated individual to join our busy office in our Small Business Unit as an Account Manager.
This position will assist in servicing insurance policies (providing quotes, issuing certificates, etc.). A previous background in P&C insurance is preferred. One must possess customer service skills, and a desire to have a long-term association with a professional company.
Duties And Responsibilities Include Accurately maintain all customer information in the computer management system
- Proficient Knowledge Of The Various Company Products, Underwriting Requirements, Binding Authority, Policy Forms, Rating Software Programs (upload And Download), And Competitiveness In The Marketplace.
- Service All Existing Accounts By Speaking with customers and company personnel on the phone or in person during office visits and responding to all written correspondence.
- Answering coverage questions, recommending coverage's, processing policy change information, taking claim information, collecting premiums, submitting the proper documents to the company, and verifying that documents received from company are correct.
- Issuing the proper insurance verification documents to the insured (auto id, certificates, etc.).
- Resolving customer problems & complaints (with assistance/direction from manager or producer as needed).
- Assist with the collection of premiums and reconciliation of accounts as needed.
- Retain renewal business by contacting insured to review coverages.
- Review current underwriting information to qualify customers for improved programs and monitor renewal premiums for excessive increases.
- Develop existing accounts by attempting to provide additional coverages on existing policies or adding additional lines of business (cross-sell).
- Assist the agency in developing new business by providing accurate quotes in a timely manner, preparing proposals, completing company required forms and requests, submitting account information to the company, providing the customer with
- Assist Operation Manager with monthly reports, as needed.
- Provide company product, coverage, and rate training to other agency personnel as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by management as falls within the job spectrum.
We offer a great benefits package and competitive hourly wage.
This position will assist in servicing insurance policies (providing quotes, issuing certificates, etc.). A previous background in P&C insurance is preferred. One must possess strong customer service skills, and a desire to have a long-term association with a professional company.
- Insurance Policy (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Property and Casualty License
- Customer Service
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.