Does the idea of an open, challenging and collaborative environment put a smile on your face? A major automobile company is looking for a Collections Representative to join their team in a Call Center in San Ramon. The Collections Representative will use an autodialer to place outbound calls, as well as take inbound regarding automobile financing issues/discrepancies.
This position will pay $17 / Hour to start and after 90-days, associates are eligible for a Merit increase based on performance.
- Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 8 PM Availability
- Saturdays (2 Rotating Saturdays / Month): 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The Early Collections Representative will be experienced in consumer listening, answering and logging consumer inquiries and mitigating complaints and concerns through outstanding soft skills and timely response.
- Auto-Dialer collections, placing approximately 200 outbound calls per day on accounts overdue by 5 - 29 days on their automobile payment.
- Identify cause of customer delinquency and updating of customers' information to ensure non-repeated delinquencies
- Conduct skip-tracing tactics to identify leads in collections of funds.
- Continually exceeding performance metrics (KPI's for Satisfaction scores and inbound call times)
- Receipt of inbound calls, as needed
- Ability to work in a team environment and fulfill objectives with minimal direct supervision
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task, innovative, proactive and self-directed
- Ability to focus on goals and develop a work plan that produces desired results.
Qualifications / Skills / Expertise Required:
- 2 + years of Inbound Call Center experience
- Plus if have experience in Credit & Collections department
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel & Sharepoint)
- High School Diploma or equivalent education OR Associates Degree in Business Administration a plus
- Error-free typing skills, minimum 40 WPM
I f interested in this opportunity, please email a copy of your resume to Ron.Megeath@randstadusa.com or click 'Apply Now' at your earliest convenience. Thank you!
The essential functions of this role include:
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.