Do you have inventory experience and a sense of urgency with issue resolution? We are looking for an inventory specialist to gather requirements, plan, package, ship, communicate, and inspect all shipments for delivery and install. This role requires outside-the-box thinking and problem-solving. It also requires great verbal and written communication skills for both internal and external personnel. Although this shift is from 8:30 to 5 pm logistics never sleeps and may require work on evenings and/or weekends.
- managing inventory annd production supplies
- monitor orders to ensure product will be available by or before delivery date
- Exceptional customer service, following up with customers to ensurer they received the correct order on time.
- assisting with the data entry of orders and invoices
- reporting directly to the Office Manager to stay up to date with the most priority projects
- maintaining great relationships with vendors and customers
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 3 hrs of overtime per week
- Inventory Auditing
- Product Management
- Analytical Thinking
- Customer Service
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.