Are you a caring customer service professional that wants to further develop your skills and knowledge in healthcare, while making a difference in patient's lives? We're looking for a passionate medical customer service representative to join this growing team. If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of customer care, you may be the person this company needs.
As the Medical Customer Service Representative, you will make outbound calls and receive inbound calls to describe the services, products and benefits of the medical equipment provider. You will also be responsible for taking payments, processing orders, and reviewing options with patients. In addition, you will document information into a client system to track customer interactions and solutions.
- Receiving inbound and making outbound customer calls.
- Taking payments and verifying insurance.
- Reviewing medical records for medical necessity.
- Guiding patients through a sometimes difficult process by thoughtfully talking them through the steps and answering their questions and concerns.
- Excellent listening and communication skills with demonstrated social sensitivity and ability to diffuse emotional situations.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Customer Service (2 years of experience is required)
- insurance verification (2 years of experience is required)
- medical records (1 year of experience is required)
- meeting quotas (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.