Are you a go-getter with a great can-do attitude? Are you the go-to person in the office? We are currently looking for an experienced recruiter for a temporary opportunity. Engaged and enthusiastic individuals who are looking to work are encouraged to apply today!
- Responsible for full life-cycle recruiting: recruiting, screening and recommending placement of staff by using creative sourcing methods
- Manages internal transfer process, including screening, coordination of interviews with hiring manager, transfer offer letters
- Develops and maintains an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals
- Communicates important employment information during delivery of employment offers
- Works with Talent Manager to ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations, including affirmative action plan compliance
- Manages current candidate activity in the applicant tracking system
- Must be proficient in use of Social Media
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.