Does the idea of an open, challenging and collaborative environment put a smile on your face? A major finance company is looking for an Accounts Receivable professional to join their growing team in the Birmingham metro area!
If you have collections experience and are ready to step into your next career, email your resume over to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reviewing open accounts for collection efforts.
- Making outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations.
- Resolves client-billing problems and rescues accounts receivable delinquency, applying good customer service in a timely manner.
- Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss them with management.
- Provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements.
- collections (1 year of experience is preferred)
- accounts receivable (1 year of experience is preferred)
- communication skills
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.