Are you a Bookkeeper interested in taking on a challenging role with opportunity for advancement? Our client is seeking a Full Charge Bookkeeper to prepare and process financial statements and accounts and manage all general accounting and bookkeeping essential functions with a company in the Chattanooga area.
- Handling monthly, quarterly and year end close, accurately and on time
- Processing accounts payable and accounts receivable, including collections
- Assembling financial statements, including balance sheet and income and cash flow statements Tracking fixed assets and constructing depreciation schedules
- Reconciling bank and general ledgers, and processing payroll
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Account Reconciliation (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Bookkeeping (3 years of experience is required)
- Accounts Payable (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Quickbooks Pro (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Accounts Receivable (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Billing (3 years of experience is preferred)
- GAAP Principles (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.