Are you a friendly and motivated individual who loves working in a fast paced environment? If so, we are looking for a multifaceted individual who can successfully multi-task the day to day responsibilities of a Senior Receptionist. We are looking for someone who is comfortable on the phone, has great computer skills, and has exemplary customer service skills.
- Greet clients/visitors
- Maintain workplace security by maintaining visitor logs
- Assist with a variety of administrative tasks (i.e. copying, faxing, taking notes, etc.)
- Making travel plans and accommodations
- Assisting with inter departmental administrative tasks
- Perform ad-hoc admin duties
- Answer, screen, forward calls
- Sort & distribute mail
- Scheduling appointments
- Using Microsoft calendar and maintaining meetings
- Placing office supply orders and maintaining inventory
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others
- Consistent, professional dress and manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competency in Microsoft office applications (word, excel, outlook, power point, publisher, etc.)
- Good time management skills
- Able to contribute positively as a part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
- Bilingual Spanish/ English
- Greeting Customers
- Answering Phones
- Scheduling (2 years of experience is required)
- Administrative Duties (2 years of experience is required)
- excel (2 years of experience is required)
- bilingual- Spanish
- Mail Distribution
- Ordering Supplies
- Clerical Work
- Microsoft Office (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.