We are currently seeking a Customer Service Representative for a fragrance company located in Hauppauge, NY! This position is a temp-hire opportuntiy with the ability to start ASAP. Due to the current circumstances, this position will start off remotely and eventually move into the office setting. This is a great opportunity for entry level candidates looking to start their career and gain more experience within the customer service field! The ideal candidate will be organized, have great attention to detail and excellent communication skills. Biliugal in English and Spanish is preferred but not required.
This company offers free lunches on a daily/weekly basis and strives to maintain a fun working environment!
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply to this posting or send your resume directly to Danielle.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Answer emails from customers in a timely manner
- Track orders promptly and accurately
- Recognize and respond to cross-sell opportunities presented in order calls or email requests
- Resolve customer service problems promptly and accurately retain and promote customer loyalty
- Assist with order verification, damaged/lost package claims and reshipments
- Customer Service
- Telephone Etiquette
- Typing Skills
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.