A Data Entry Clerk inputs or updates data from paper into a technology database. They may enter various financial transactions, customer information, tracking or inventory of various items and other information relating to a business. They may also be responsible for designing and creating new spreadsheets in order to better organize information.
- Transfer data from hard copy to a digital database
- Create spreadsheets to track important customer information and orders
- Update various data including financial transactions, customer information, inventory, status of items or other information
- Organize existing data in a spreadsheet
- Verify outdated data and make any necessary changes to records
- 10-Key (2 years of experience is required)
- Order Processing (2 years of experience is required)
- Time Management (2 years of experience is required)
- Data Entry (2 years of experience is required)
- Basic Computer Skills (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.